- How can this site enhance my business experience?
- Do I need to register or login?
- I've logged in. What do I do now?
- Why do my profile details/logo/portrait not appear?
- How do I book a meeting?
- I have received a meeting request in an email. What do I do next?
- How can I reschedule a meeting?
- I've lost my password. What should I do?
- The website says it does not recognise my email address. Who should I contact?
- There's a company I really want to meet, but there are no more meetings available. Is there any other meeting option at the conference?
How can this site enhance my business experience?
On this website, you can search a directory of attendees and pre-book meetings with them online.
- Add or update your company's listing.
- Pre-request a meeting with any of the listed companies.
- Receive meeting requests from other companies
Do I need to register or login?
If you are registered for the conference, you will need to login on this site to edit your details (including your company profile), browse company entries and pre-request meetings. If you are not registered for the conference, please visit the conference website or contact Margarita Arriaga firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +34 912109374.
I've logged in. What do I do now?
- Check and update your company's listing - 'Account'
- Search for potential meeting partners - 'Search'
- Request meetings with your chosen targets
Note: you can search for a company or delegate name by typing in the first few letters in the Search box.
Why do my profile details/logo/portrait not appear?
- Pasting text from some word processing applications sometimes fails - try pasting into a simple text program first, then copying into the system
- Only upload images with filetype .gif, .jpg or .png, maximum size 1Mb (usually less than 50Kb)
- After making changes, always click Save at the end of the page
How do I book a meeting?
- Click 'Book meeting' next to the name of the attendee you wish to meet
- Click an available meeting time (green block) on their partnering grid
- Check the meeting details, adding a short message if required, and click Request
An email is sent instantly to your meeting partner, requesting their confirmation. You will receive a copy of the email, and you can cancel the meeting at any time - if you click Cancel, you will be given the option to type a short message to the other person.
I have received a meeting request in an email. What do I do next?
- Log in to the online scheduler homepage and click on any meetings awaiting your response
- Add a message (optional) and invite any colleagues you wish to join the meeting
- Click Confirm or Cancel
An email is sent instantly to you and your meeting partner(s), informing them of your decision. Confirmed meetings will be automatically assigned a meeting place and added to your schedule.
How can I reschedule a meeting?
- Open the meeting request and click on the requester's organization name to open their profile
- Click 'Book meeting'and request a new meeting at an available time. Add a message to your request to let the other delegate know what you are doing
- Re-open the old meeting request and click Cancel
The new meeting will be scheduled when the other person responds.
How do I register for the conference?
I've lost my password. What should I do?
Click 'Forgotten your password' on the scheduler homepage and follow the online instructions. The system will generate a new password and send it to you - once you have logged in you may change this password to one of your choice in 'Account'.
The website says it does not recognise my email address. Who should I contact?
Please contact Margarita Arriaga email@example.com, phone +34 912109374.
When should I book meetings?
As soon as possible! The online system gets busy in the days before the conference and by delaying your meeting bookings you may miss opportunities to meet with your priority targets.
There's a company I really want to meet, but its attendee has no more meeting times available. Is there any other meeting option at the conference?
There will be informal networking and a concierge desk at the event. Please contact Margarita Arriaga firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +34 912109374 who can help you arrange a meeting.